Ilmatar is based in the Pacific Northwest
Although she is built of grp, Ilmatar is unmistakeably a Vertue, and her chunky appearance shows her working boat origins.
- Laurent Giles design No: 718
- Builder: Bossoms of Oxford
- Launch Date:
- Hull Material: grp
- Deck: grp
- Ballast keel material:
- Doghouse: Long with round portlights
- Cockpit: Short
- Rig: All inboard masthead bermudan sloop
- Mast: Metal spars, one pair of spreaders on mast
- Backstay arrangement: Twin to quarters
- Home Port: Everett Boat Harbor, Seattle, Washington.
- Current Owner: Unknown
- Contact details:
- Email address:
- Other comments: We have very little information about Ilmatar and would very much like to hear from her owner.