Poppy has a long doghouse with round portlights which looks very seamanlike and is similar to the ocean type of stepped coachroof.
A clear cockpit with after locker instead of seat lockers.
Nicely fitted out interior
- Laurent Giles design No: 718
- Builder: Bossoms of Oxford
- Launch Date: 1989
- Hull Material: grp
- Deck: grp
- Engine: Yanmar diesel
- Ballast keel material: Cast Iron
- Doghouse: Long doghouse with round portlights
- Cockpit: Short
- Rig: Masthead bermudan sloop all inboard
- Mast: Metal spars single pair of spreaders
- Heads'ls: Furling masthead genoa
- Backstay arrangement: Standing to quarters no runners
- Home Port: River Orwell
- Current Owner: Chris Vincent
- Contact details:
- Email address:
- Other comments: Poppy is a serious looking boat with her round portlights instead of doghouse windows.