Asrama has plenty of non-slip material covering her moulded grp decks.
Asrama‘s comfortable and practical cabin.
- Laurent Giles design No: 718
- Builder: Bossoms of Oxford.
- Launch Date: 1994 Rendsburg, Germany
- Hull Material: grp
- Deck: grp
- Engine: Yanmar 2 cyl diesel
- Ballast keel material: Iron
- Doghouse: Long
- Cockpit: short
- Berths: Four
- Rig: All inboard masthead bermudan sloop
- Mast: Metal with single spreaders
- Heads'ls: Masthead furling genoa
- Backstay arrangement: Inboard twin standing. No runners.
- Home Port: Travemunde/ Lubeck Germany
- Current Owner: Bernhard Hummel
- Contact details: +49 175 266 7620
- Email address: email@example.com
- Other comments: Bernard is keen to hear from other Vertue owners about mounting a Windpilot self-steering vane & reaching gennaker gear.