Patience is a very smart grp Vertue II.
Patience used to be raced in the Bristol Channel, as shown here.
A very nicely fitted-out interior.
- Laurent Giles design No: 718
- Builder: Bossoms and completed by first owner.
- Launch Date: 1986
- Hull Material: grp
- Deck: grp
- Engine: Beta 16 diesel
- Ballast keel material: Lead external
- Doghouse: Long
- Cockpit: Short
- Berths: Four?
- Rig: All inboard masthead bermudan sloop
- Mast: Metal spars
- Heads'ls: Furling masthead genoa
- Backstay arrangement: Twind standing to quarters: no runners.
- Home Port: River Exe
- Current Owner: Luke Mander
- Contact details:
- Email address:
- Other comments: Patience was one of the earlier boats built by Bossoms near Oxford.