We know very little about Seamiste and would be very grateful for any further information about her. She is believed to be the only Vertue built by Scotia Marine.
- Laurent Giles design No: 288
- Builder: Scotia Marine, Perth, Scotland
- Launch Date: 1958
- Hull Material: Mahogany on Oak
- Deck: Epoxy cloth sheathed marine ply.
- Engine: Yes Unknown Type
- Ballast keel material: Iron
- Doghouse: Short
- Cockpit: Short
- Berths: Four
- Rig: Masthead bermudan sloop with inner forestay.
- Mast: Alloy with wooden boom.
- Heads'ls: Genoa and stays'ls
- Backstay arrangement:
- Home Port:
- Current Owner:
- Contact details:
- Email address:
- Other comments: Last known to be based on the East coast of England in the 1990's.