Gannet in the woods!
Alan Berdoulay and his wife took over the Gannet from Bill Clapp about four years ago.
- Laurent Giles design No: 268
- Builder: Elkins
- Launch Date: 1955
- Hull Material: Mahogany & Teak on English Oak
- Deck: Dynel over Baltic pine
- Engine: Yanmar 2GM 18 hp
- Ballast keel material: Lead keel Bronze floors
- Doghouse: Short
- Cockpit: Short
- Berths: Two
- Rig: Masthead bermudan sloop
- Mast: Silver Spruce double spreaders
- Heads'ls: Genoa and staysl's
- Backstay arrangement: Runners and single standing to bumkin.
- Home Port: Granite Bay, Branford, Connecticut USA
- Current Owner: Alan Berdoulay
- Contact details:
- Email address:
- Other comments: Gannet now lives in the Chesapeake.