Later deck view.
- Laurent Giles design No: 121
- Builder: Percy Mitchell, Mevagissey, Cornwall
- Launch Date: 1950
- Hull Material: Mahogany on oak
- Deck: Probably canvas on pine
- Engine: Albin 12 hp
- Ballast keel material: Iron
- Doghouse: None originally but long coachroof and doghouse added later.
- Cockpit: Short self-draining
- Berths: 4
- Rig: Masthead bermudan sloop.
- Mast: Wooden
- Heads'ls: Genoa and stays'ls.
- Backstay arrangement: Bumkin and runners.
- Home Port: Portmadog, Wales.
- Current Owner: Unknown
- Contact details: ------
- Email address: ----
- Other comments: Built by the legendary Percy Mitchell to the Monie drawings. Has had a new doghouse at some stage.