Vivaldi laid up in her shed. She appears to have a long cockpit and long doghouse arrangment.
Vivaldi’s interior is clearly designed to make clear her rigging loads.
- Laurent Giles design No:
- Builder: Pierino Crosato, Treviso, Venice
- Launch Date: 1996?
- Hull Material: Strip planked
- Deck: Epoxy over marin ply
- Engine: None
- Ballast keel material: Lead
- Doghouse: Long
- Cockpit: Long?
- Berths: Four
- Rig: Masthead bermudan sloop with bowsprit
- Mast: ?
- Heads'ls: Variety of jibs and staysls.
- Backstay arrangement: Single to boomkin
- Home Port: Keri Keri, Bay of Islands, New Zealand
- Current Owner: Antonio Pasquale
- Contact details:
- Email address:
- Other comments: Vivaldi is one of the fastest Vertues around