Rosette has beautiful varnished topsides
Rosette’s joinery work down below is a joy to behold!
- Laurent Giles design No: -----------
- Builder: Trevor Jarrold, Ipswich
- Launch Date: 4th July 1999
- Hull Material: Cedar strip planking with Kaya veneers
- Deck: Laid teak on ply
- Engine: Yanmar 1 GM 10
- Ballast keel material: Iron
- Doghouse: Long
- Cockpit: Short sd
- Berths: Four
- Rig: Masthead bermudan sloop with inner forestay
- Mast: Douglas fir hollow
- Heads'ls: Hanked to topm'st forestay and forestay
- Backstay arrangement: Inboard twin to quarters
- Home Port: River Orwell, Suffolk.
- Current Owner: Darrell Chalkley & Trevor Jarrold
- Contact details:
- Email address: Darrell Chalkley
- Other comments: Rosette is one of those beautiful Vertues with varnished topsides and large amounts of brightwork on deck.