Sunbeam looks lovely with some interesting detailing in her construction.
Sunbeam looks to be in beautiful condition and has the look of a really modern boat, with her long, low coachroof and cutter rig.
- Laurent Giles design No: None
- Builder: Chris Lee, Freemantle, Western Australia
- Launch Date: 1990
- Hull Material: Cedar strip epoxy grp sheathed
- Deck: Teak laminate over glassed marine ply
- Engine: Beta 25 diesel
- Ballast keel material: Lead
- Doghouse: Ocean with three portlights
- Cockpit: Long
- Berths: Four
- Rig: Cutter
- Mast: Aluminium with single spreaders
- Heads'ls: Jibs and staysl's
- Backstay arrangement: Twin standing inboard
- Home Port: Sandringham, Port Phillip, Melbourne
- Current Owner: David Ascott
- Contact details:
- Email address: email@example.com
- Other comments: A beautiful modern Vertue.