Tegra is a fine gaff-rigged Vertue.
Tegra is a very lucky boat! She has just been bought by Brian Duff and is now based in the British Virgin Islands.
- Laurent Giles design No: 781 Pierson
- Builder: N. Pierson, Exmouth, Devon
- Launch Date: 1993
- Hull Material: Epoxy glued, strip-planked iroko
- Deck: Ply with sheathing
- Engine: Yanmar 1 GM 10 Diesel
- Ballast keel material: Lead external
- Doghouse: Slightly higher, 'ocean' type coachroof.
- Cockpit: Short
- Berths: Four
- Rig: Gaff Cutter. All wood spars.
- Mast: Wood, deck stepped.
- Heads'ls: Jib on bowsprit, stays'l
- Backstay arrangement: Runners
- Home Port: British Virgin Islands
- Current Owner: Brian Duff
- Contact details:
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other comments: Tegra is one of several recent gaff cutter rigged Vertues with slightly higher after ends to their coachroofs.