Twins is a fine example of a grp foam-sandwich built Vertue. We would very much like to hear from her new owner.
Twins has plenty of wood visible in her accommodation below, and appears to have a fine, spacious layout.
- Laurent Giles design No: 754 Butler
- Launch Date: 1978
- Hull Material: GRP Foam Sandwich
- Engine: Volvo Penta diesel
- Ballast keel material:
- Doghouse: Long
- Cockpit: Modified short
- Rig: Masthead bermudan sloop
- Mast: Aluminium with single spreaders
- Heads'ls: Furling genoa
- Backstay arrangement: Single to bumkin
- Home Port: ?
- Current Owner: Not known
- Contact details:
- Email address:
- Other comments: TWINS has been based in the Netherlands for many years, and is a rare example of a grp foam sandwich Vertue. We would very much like to know more about her.