Information supplied by Ray King-Turner, who completed the boat that had been commenced earlier by Alex Goodmanson.
Marian Grace looking very smart in a New Zealand marina.
Marian Grace sharing an anchorage with Wanderer III in Stewart Island, off the southern tip of New Zealand.
- Laurent Giles design No: 601
- Builder: H, G. Goodmanson & Ray King-Turner
- Launch Date: 1980
- Hull Material: Kauri
- Deck: grp over ply
- Engine: Yanmar diesel 2GM20
- Ballast keel material: Lead
- Doghouse: Stepped ocean coachroof
- Cockpit: Short
- Berths: Three
- Rig: All inboard masthead bermudan sloop.
- Mast: Alloy (Herreshoff H28 standard 'fitting'!)
- Heads'ls: Roller furling masthead genoa
- Backstay arrangement: Twin, inboard backstays
- Home Port: Lyttelton, S. Island, New Zealand
- Current Owner:
- Contact details:
- Email address:
- Other comments: Another real Ocean Vertue inspired by Humphrey Barton's escapades with V xxxv.