Yacabba is a fine Vertue, based in Western Australia. She looks to be a really tough version of the class and, unusually, has seamanlike looking round portlights in her doghouse instead of the usual amourplate glass. She has recently been on the market.
- Laurent Giles design No: 585
- Builder: Bob Spruce at Bunbury, Western Australia
- Launch Date: 1969-70
- Hull Material: Jarrah below waterline and Oregon pine above.
- Deck: grp sheathed ply
- Engine: Yanmar 1 GM 10 diesel
- Ballast keel material: Lead
- Doghouse: Long with portlights.
- Cockpit: Short
- Berths: Four
- Rig: Masthead bermudan sloop, all inboard.
- Mast: Metal with single spreaders.
- Heads'ls: Single furling masthead genoa
- Backstay arrangement: Twin standing backstays to transom.
- Home Port: Mandurah, Western Austalia
- Current Owner: Jim Croft
- Contact details:
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other comments: Yacabba was self-built by her first owner, just south of Perth in Western Australia.