Serotina was one of the earliest Vertues with the original short doghouse, first drawn for Kishti in 1947. She was either built for a Dr. Bell or W.H.Dimsdale.
- Laurent Giles design No: 66
- Builder: Primmer & Snook, Bursledon, Hampshire.
- Launch Date: 1948
- Hull Material: Pitch pine or mahogany on oak
- Deck: Probably canvas on pine
- Engine: Not known
- Ballast keel material: Not known
- Doghouse: Short
- Cockpit: Short
- Berths: Probably 3 or 4
- Rig: Masthead bermudan sloop.
- Mast: Wood
- Heads'ls: Genoa & stays'ls
- Backstay arrangement: Standing to single bumkin & runners.
- Home Port: Lost
- Current Owner: None
- Contact details: ---
- Email address: ---
- Other comments: Run down and lost off Friesian Islands, Germany, in 1957.