Dolly has joined a number of her sister-ships who are based in Italy.
Dolly sailing under her Dutch flag in the northern Adriatic.
Dolly looking immaculate, complete with her teak deck.
- Laurent Giles design No: 491
- Builder: John Perry at Cosham
- Launch Date: 1964
- Hull Material: Teak on English Oak
- Deck: Teak over ply
- Engine: Yes
- Ballast keel material: Lead
- Doghouse: Long
- Cockpit: Short
- Berths: Four
- Rig: Masthead bermudan sloop with inner forestay
- Mast: Wooden
- Heads'ls: Genoa and stays'ls
- Backstay arrangement: Single to boomkin
- Home Port:
- Current Owner:
- Contact details:
- Email address:
- Other comments: Dolly was said to have been built 'regardless of expense'and certainly seems to have a good spec.