Vertuosa is one of several Cheoy Lee built boats that have retained their varnished topsides after more than 50 years afloat! As she now lives on a freshwater lake the maintenance of this is slightly simplified.
Vertuosa used to live in the Netherlands.
These photographs of Vertuosa show that she has been maintained in immaculate condition for many years! They also show that she is a classic example of a Cheoy Lee built boat where the use of teak has been used extensively both on deck and below.
- Laurent Giles design No: 466
- Builder: Cheoy Lee Shipyard, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Launch Date: 1963
- Hull Material: Teak on Ipol
- Deck: Teak
- Engine: Yanmar 2GM
- Ballast keel material: Iron
- Doghouse: Long
- Cockpit: Short
- Berths: Four
- Rig: Masthead bermudan sloop with inner forestay
- Mast: Wood
- Heads'ls: Genoa and strays'ls
- Backstay arrangement:
- Home Port: Lake Zurich, Switzerland
- Current Owner: Walter Wyssling
- Contact details:
- Email address:
- Other comments: Vertuosa is kept on Lake Zurich where she makes some extended cruises.