Punjaub on her way for her first deep refit for many years.
It may be that Punjaub is an ‘ocean’ Vertue with three instead of the usual four portlights in her raised coachroof aft.
- Laurent Giles design No: 398 ( Arney)
- Builder: (Arney Australia?)
- Launch Date: 1960?
- Hull Material:
- Ballast keel material:
- Doghouse: Looks like an 'ocean' coachroof
- Cockpit: Short
- Rig: Probably masthead sloop with inner forestay.
- Mast: Wood double spreaders
- Backstay arrangement: Single standing to boomkin and runners
- Home Port: Melbourne
- Current Owner: Jason Trethowan
- Contact details:
- Email address: Jason Trethowan
- Other comments: We are awaiting more information about Punjab which is now ashore for a refit in Melbourne.