Concerto sailing in France.
- Laurent Giles design No: 383
- Builder: Seacraft & Co. Ltd., Leigh-on-Sea, Essex.
- Launch Date: 1960
- Hull Material: Mahogany on English Oak
- Deck: Canvas over t & g pine?
- Engine: Yes
- Ballast keel material: Iron
- Doghouse: Long
- Cockpit: Short
- Berths: Three
- Rig: Masthead bermudan sloop
- Mast: Wood with two pairs of spreaders
- Heads'ls: Genoa & Stays'ls.
- Backstay arrangement: All inboard
- Home Port: Saint Vaast-La-Houge, Manche, France. (2014)
- Current Owner: Hugues Marizy
- Contact details:
- Email address:
- Other comments: A rare Vertue to be based on the south coast of the English Channel, (Manche) Concerto has recently moved to the Rance estuary.