Images of Alaria being ‘refitted’ in Ballentines.
Alaria having her latest makeover?
- Laurent Giles design No: 369
- Builder: E H Elkins, Christchurch, England
- Launch Date: 1961
- Hull Material: Teak & Mahogany on English Oak
- Deck: Being changed
- Engine: Yes
- Ballast keel material: Lead
- Doghouse: Was long, now none?
- Cockpit: Short?
- Berths: ?
- Rig: Was masthead bermudan sloop.
- Mast: ?
- Heads'ls: ?
- Backstay arrangement: ?
- Home Port: Wickford RI?
- Current Owner: Eugene Lee
- Contact details:
- Email address:
- Other comments: We understand that Alaria is undergoing a major refit with a new low coachroof and no doghouse.