Malindara is VII number two, and like Vertue Voyager, certainly doesn’t look her age.
Here is Malindara laid up in Cornwall looking in marvelous condition about forty years after she was built.
- Laurent Giles design No: 953
- Builder: Seaglass hull, Rossiters fit out
- Launch Date: 1980
- Hull Material: GRP
- Deck: grp
- Engine: Volvo Penta 2002
- Ballast keel material: Encapsulated
- Doghouse: Long
- Cockpit: Short self-draining
- Berths: Four
- Rig: All inboard masthead bermudan sloop
- Mast: Alloy one pair of spreaders.
- Heads'ls: Hanked selection to single masthead forestay.
- Backstay arrangement: Twin standing to quarters
- Home Port: Falmouth
- Current Owner: Bill Munn
- Contact details:
- Email address: email@example.com
- Other comments: Malindara is one of the very early grp boats moulded by Seaglass and fitted out below by Rossiters in Christchurch.