Tiny Tuk looks like a very smart example of a Vertue II.
Large locker stowage aft of the cockpit seating
A more recent deck view of Tiny Tuk
Plenty of handholds in this seagoing arrangement below.
- Laurent Giles design No: 718
- Builder: Bossoms of Oxford
- Launch Date: 1998
- Hull Material: grp
- Deck: grp
- Engine: Yanmar diesel
- Ballast keel material:
- Doghouse: Long with two side windows
- Cockpit: Short Self-draining
- Berths: Four
- Rig: All inboard masthead bermudan sloop
- Mast: Metal Selden spars, mast has single spreaders
- Heads'ls: Furling masthead genoa
- Backstay arrangement: Standing backstays to quarters
- Home Port: River Deben, Suffolk.
- Current Owner: Kit & Rosy Routledge
- Contact details: Christopher Routledge
- Email address: email@example.com
- Other comments: Tiny Tuk looks to be in immaculate condition in these photographs.