Pebbles‘ substantial fixed bowsprit enables a large, furling, masthead genoa to be set.
The saloon follows the conventional pattern but with cupboards and stowage opposite the galley.
Beyond the heads to starboard and further lockers to port, the focsle is provided with the usual combination single/double berth arrangement.
- Laurent Giles design No: 718
- Builder: Bossoms of Oxford
- Launch Date: 1993
- Hull Material: grp
- Deck: grp
- Engine: Beta 20 hp
- Ballast keel material:
- Doghouse: Two window
- Cockpit: Short self-draining
- Berths: Four
- Rig: Bermudan Cutter
- Mast: Metal
- Heads'ls: Jib on bowsprit and stays'l
- Backstay arrangement:
- Home Port: Portishead, Bristol Channel
- Current Owner: John Hibberd
- Contact details: 07811 175 579
- Email address: email@example.com
- Other comments: Pebbles has the larger rig that became available in the mid 1990's.