Faire Vertue is one of those few earlier grp Vertue II’s that were moulded by Seaglass for Westerly, before the moulds were taken over by Bossoms near Oxford. Several of these were completed by their owners or other shipwrights, such as the famous Sparrow that subsequently doubled the Horn.
- Laurent Giles design No: 953
- Builder: Probably Seaglass/Westerly
- Launch Date: About 1972
- Hull Material: grp
- Deck: Teak over grp
- Engine: Volvo diesel md7A
- Ballast keel material:
- Doghouse: Standard two window?
- Cockpit: Short
- Backstay arrangement:
- Home Port: Melbourne, Australia
- Current Owner: Geoffrey Klestadt
- Contact details:
- Email address:
- Other comments: Geoffrey Klestadt has kindly provided some details of his boat, which has spent her life in Australia.