Elusive Vertue emerging from her building shed for the first time.
Elusive Vertue in storage.
- Laurent Giles design No: 340
- Builder: Burnes & Reg Pritchard
- Launch Date: 1962
- Hull Material: Teak on oak
- Deck: Canvas over pine
- Engine: Yes
- Ballast keel material: Unknown
- Doghouse: Long
- Cockpit: Short
- Berths: Three?
- Rig: Masthead bermudan sloop with two pairs of spreaders
- Mast: Columbian pine
- Heads'ls: Genoa and stays'ls
- Backstay arrangement: Single to bumkin
- Home Port: Keyhaven, Lymington
- Current Owner: Unknown
- Contact details:
- Email address:
- Other comments: Elusive Vertue is being refitted.