Mea was beautifully built to a very high spec including teak planking and a lead keel by the Cheoy Lee Shipyard in Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- Laurent Giles design No: 320
- Builder: Cheoy Lee
- Launch Date: 1959
- Hull Material: Teak on ipol
- Deck: Painted marine ply
- Engine: Beta 14 Diesel
- Ballast keel material: Lead
- Doghouse: Ocean, stepped coachroof design
- Cockpit: Short
- Berths: Four
- Rig: Masthead, all inboard bermudan sloop.
- Mast: Spruce
- Heads'ls: Furling genoa
- Backstay arrangement: Twin to transom
- Home Port: Wolverstone, Sussex
- Current Owner: Matteo Richiardi
- Contact details:
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other comments: Mea is a beautiful example of one of the 'Ocean' class of Vertues.