Andrio is named after the first Vertue to be built. She’s a fine-looking boat making use of modern construction methods.
Andrio‘s lovely homely saloon is beautifully finished.
- Laurent Giles design No: 722 Quilter
- Builder: Hull: Peninsular Maritime
- Launch Date: 1980
- Hull Material: Foam sandwich
- Deck: Ply: epoxy sheathed. Replaced, with new coachroof in 1995.
- Engine: Beta 13 hp Diesel
- Ballast keel material: Encapsulated lead internally
- Doghouse: Long ocean stepped coachroof
- Cockpit: Short
- Berths: Three
- Rig: Masthead inboard bermudan sloop
- Mast: Wood with single spreaders
- Heads'ls: Single masthead furling
- Backstay arrangement: Twin to transom
- Home Port: Gosport
- Current Owner: Mr. & Mrs. Gary Webb
- Contact details:
- Email address: email@example.com
- Other comments: Andrio is an extremely interesting boat having been built using foam sandwich construction.