Drumler is a well-known Vertue because of the excellent website in which she appears, run by her owner Rupert Reed.
The classic Cheoy Lee built Drumler on her swinging mooring in the River Deben on England’s east coast.
- Laurent Giles design No: 479
- Builder: Cheoy Lee Shipyard, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Launch Date: 1963 100A1
- Hull Material: Teak on Ipol
- Deck: Grp sheathed ply
- Engine: Nanni diesel
- Ballast keel material: Iron
- Doghouse: Long
- Cockpit: Short
- Berths: Four
- Rig: Masthead bermudan sloop with inner forestay
- Mast: Wooden
- Heads'ls: Genoa and stays'ls
- Backstay arrangement: Single to boomkin and runners
- Home Port: River Deben, Suffolk
- Current Owner: Rupert Reed
- Contact details:
- Email address:
- Other comments: Drumler is another beautifully built Cheoy Lee boat from the early 1960's.