Veritas is based in the Netherlands.
The beautiful cockpit even has a teak laid bridge deck, and the mainsheet horse runs across it’s after end close to the helmsman’s hand.
- Laurent Giles design No: 461
- Builder: Cheoy Lee, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Launch Date: 1963
- Hull Material: Teak on Ipol
- Deck: Teak
- Engine: Nanni 21 hp
- Ballast keel material: Iron
- Berths: Four
- Rig: Masthead sloop with single spreaders
- Mast: Metal?
- Heads'ls: Various
- Backstay arrangement: Twin to quarters?
- Home Port: Ketelhaven, Netherlands
- Current Owner: E.J.Flierman
- Contact details:
- Email address:
- Other comments: Veritas is one of the series of Cheoy Lee built Vertues imported into Europe in the early 1960's.