Vertue Voyager is the first of 43 boats to this design. Several of the earlier boats were moulded and finished by different yards and individuals but most were completed by Bossoms Boatyard, near Oxford.
Vertue Voyager in Sweden
- Laurent Giles design No: 718
- Builder: Wilson & Bungay Ltd. West Wellow, Hampshire
- Launch Date: 1979
- Hull Material: GRP
- Deck: Grp
- Engine: Yanmar 2GM20 Diesel
- Ballast keel material: Iron
- Doghouse: Long
- Cockpit: Short
- Berths: Three plus
- Rig: All inboard masthead bermudan sloop
- Mast: Deck stepped alloy
- Heads'ls: Roller furling genoa. Storm jib on temp inner foresaty.
- Backstay arrangement: Single backstay split to quarters.
- Home Port: Gothenburg
- Current Owner: Hugo Bouckaert
- Contact details:
- Email address:
- Other comments: This was the first grp Vertue to be moulded to the redrawn Vertue II design.