Varnished topsides show well in the evening sunlight
Cilix under sail in Carrick Roads off Falmouth
Cilix is as beautiful down below as she is on deck.
Cilix has the low ocean coachroof but with her mast stepped upon it she has a slightly more conventional layout below.
- Laurent Giles design No: ---------
- Builder: Gary Mulder
- Launch Date: 1993
- Hull Material: Iroko on oak
- Deck: Teak laid
- Ballast keel material: Lead
- Doghouse: Ocean
- Cockpit: Short
- Berths: Four
- Rig: Masthead bermudan sloop with inner foresatay
- Mast: Wood with two pairs of spreaders
- Heads'ls: Furling masthead genoa & hanked stays'ls
- Backstay arrangement: Runners & standing backstay to bumkin
- Home Port: River Fal
- Current Owner: Alan Keeble
- Contact details:
- Email address:
- Other comments: Cilix is an exquisite Vertue with high spec construction and a flexible rig in the traditional Giles manner.