Poppy is a fine example of a classic modern Vertue. She looks as if she was built to the drawings that were used by boat builders all over the world from the early 1960’s onwards.
Poppy looks as if she was substantially built at the International Boatbuilding Training College in Lowestoft.
- Laurent Giles design No: -----------------
- Builder: IBTC Lowestoft
- Launch Date: 1993
- Hull Material: ? Carvel construction
- Deck: Teak
- Engine: ?
- Ballast keel material: ?
- Doghouse: Long
- Cockpit: Short
- Berths: ?
- Rig: Masthead bermudan sloop
- Mast: Metal with two pairs of spreaders
- Heads'ls: Furling masthead genoa
- Backstay arrangement: All inboard standing backstays to quarters
- Home Port: ?
- Current Owner: ?
- Contact details:
- Email address: ?
- Other comments: Sadly we have no more details about this fine-looking Vertue. We would love to hear from her current owner.