Bettine was built using Kishti’s drawings but had the 3/4 rig shown in the heading illustration.
- Laurent Giles design No: 79
- Builder: E.F.Elkins, Christchurch, Dorset, UK.
- Launch Date: 1948
- Hull Material: Probably Teak & Mahogany
- Deck: Probably canvas covered
- Engine: Not known
- Ballast keel material: Not known
- Doghouse: Short
- Cockpit: Long
- Berths: 3
- Rig: Three quarter rig
- Mast: Wooden
- Heads'ls: Only Stays'ls when built
- Backstay arrangement: Standing to Bumkin
- Home Port: Unknown
- Current Owner: Unknown
- Contact details:
- Email address:
- Other comments: Bettine was built by Elkins to the Kishti drawings from 1946 but with a more snug rig.